Offering Advice And Representation Backed By Experience
Real estate law and related areas of law can present many challenges to property owners, developers, contractors and other parties. I am Randy L. Williams, Clark and Williams, LLC, a Loveland real estate attorney, and I assist clients throughout northern Colorado with issues such as the following:
- Purchase and sale transactions: I assist clients with title issues, drafting and review of purchase and sale contracts, and litigation of disputes arising out of those contracts.
- Commercial leasing: I advise commercial landlords and tenants on the drafting and negotiation of leases, and represent them in eviction matters and other lease disputes.
- Development, zoning and land use: I assist developers and property owners with a wide range of land use matters, including variances, permits, subdivisions, covenants, owners associations, and zoning and planning hearings.
- Construction litigation: I advise contractors, subcontractors and property owners on contracts, mechanic’s liens, construction defect claims and other construction law matters.
- Mortgage foreclosure: I assist lenders with foreclosure on mortgages that have gone into default as well as property owners wishing to pursue foreclosure avoidance options.
- Homeowners association (HOAs): I advise HOAs and individual homeowners on a range of issues, including Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act (CCIOA) matters and compliance with laws governing governance and procedural requirements.
I also assist real estate businesses with matters of business and commercial law. Since entering private practice as a lawyer in 1980, I have helped many clients achieve their goals and protect their interests with respect to commercial and residential real estate matters.
Northern Colorado Real Estate Sale And Leasing Attorney · 970-744-4974
Whether you need help negotiating a real estate transaction or resolving a real estate dispute, I can offer personalized legal counsel based on your specific circumstances and objectives. To schedule a meeting, please contact my office in Loveland at 970-744-4974 or by email.