Crafting Estate Plans Focused On Each Client’s Individual Goals
Taking the time to put together a comprehensive estate plan can have several important advantages. Estate planning is an opportunity to clarify your wishes regarding financial and personal matters, protect the interests of your loved ones and preserve your assets.
A lawyer can guide you through the estate planning process and help you arrive at a plan that is right for you. I am Randy L. Williams, Clark and Williams, LLC, a northern Colorado estate planning attorney, and I have extensive experience helping clients craft personalized wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other documents.
Offering A Wide Range Of Estate Planning Legal Services
Estate planning is a process of carefully considering your personal goals and putting structures in place to accomplish those goals in the event of your death or your mental or physical incapacity. My estate planning practice encompasses the following key areas:
- Wills (planning for the distribution of assets to your beneficiaries)
- Trusts (providing for management of assets during life and distribution at death)
- Powers of attorney and living wills (planning for the possibility of future incapacity)
- Estate tax planning (planning for the minimization of federal and state estate tax)
- Business succession planning (planning for the future of your closely held business)
In addition to offering estate planning services, I also assist the personal representatives of estates with probate administration and litigation. If you work with me on your estate plan, your family members can rely on me to assist them with the administration of your estate.
Contact A Loveland Wills And Estates Attorney At 970-744-4974
Whether you need help creating an estate plan or reviewing your existing estate plan to ensure that it still meets your needs, please contact my office at 970-744-4974 or by email to schedule a consultation. Based in Loveland, I serve clients throughout northern Colorado.